Our manufacturing facility in Ireland has been, and will continue
to be, committed to adopting environmentally friendly practices in
design, production and delivery of our displays. Nomadic Display
are committed to demonstrating environmental leadership in all
facets of our business transactions.
Nomadic Display is actively working with our employees, suppliers, partners and users around the
world to meet, or exceed, our current environmental commitments which are summarised below.
Actioning the best and most appropriate processes to ensure full commitment to achieve full green
We strive to use recycled materials whenever possible and appropriate in promoting, designing and producing our exhibition display stands.
- Our aluminium structures are the finest quality and feature 80% post-consumer
- We use MDF boards made with environmentally-friendly binding agents and scrap
wood fibers that are a waste by-product of the lumber industry.
- Our Eco-fi™ for Velcro®-compatible fabrics which contain polyester made from
100% certified, post-consumer recycled plastic bottles.
- We use packing foam made from recycled materials in our shipping cases to
protect contents in transit. Our rotationally moulded, polyethylene shipping
cases contain the maximum levels of reprocessed resins. And our shipping cartons
are made from a combination of recycled, recovered and new corrugated paper
- All of promotional materials are printed on 100% recycled, elemental
chlorine-free papers products certified by the international Forest Stewardship
Council (FSC). The FSC stamp serves as an assurance that the trees used to
produce the printed collaterals, come from responsibly managed forests.
- Our rest room and kitchen facilities are equipped with recycled paper products.
We strive to prevent the release of harmful substances into the environment to the greatest extent possible during the design, development and manufacturing of our products.
- We have significantly reduced our use of solvent-based adhesives by switching to pressure-sensitive heated adhesives. Solvent-based adhesives are known to release volatile organic compounds (VOCs) that contribute to indoor and outdoor air pollution as well as damage soil and groundwater.
- We have invested in progressive graphic printing technology that utilizes eco friendly water based inks.
- Our displays are compact and lighter in weight to be more efficient to ship.
- We use only SmartWay Transport Partners with exceptional fuel efficiency/environmental performance scores. The Environmental Protection Agency established SmartWay to reduce fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions.
We strive to reduce waste in our manufacturing processes and business operations.
- Fabric scraps are repurposed as product packaging fillers or for other uses.
- We cut our company wide consumption of paper for communications, transactions, management and record-keeping systems in half.
WATER AND ENERGY CONSERVATION
We strive to conserve water and energy in our operations.
- We use LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights for downlighting that use up to 100
times less energy and last up to 100,000 hours when used indoors.
- To conserve power, our manufacturing facilities have installed motion-sensing
switches for production processes to eliminate high-energy consumption as well
as automatic timers for lighting.
We strive to offer sustainable display solutions that help reduce the carbon
footprint impact of exhibitors around the world.
- Our product lines are designed to integrate with one another so components may
be re-purposed into new display designs.
- Our displays are modular and designed to facilitate the re-use of components in
different configurations to serve multiple applications.
- We offer display rentals which is based on frequent re-use of a vast inventory of interchangeable components.
- And our “No Questions Asked” Lifetime Warranty on Instand pop-ups provides for
their unlimited re-use. Should it ever fail to function, Nomadic will repair
Instand frames free of charge for the life of its ownership.
Nomadic chooses to do business with others who share our philosophy and green commitment and are striving to achieve progressive environmental policies.
- We strive to inspire environmental responsibility and encourage a
“reduce/reuse/recycle” mentality among our suppliers, partners, users and
employees – – on the job and at home.
- We frequently share information on the eco-friendly exhibiting products and
- We serve industry-wide green exhibiting initiatives by contributing to articles,
committees, and educational forums.
We strive to buy, sell and use products that may be recycled.
- All of our aluminum structures, rotationally molded shipping cases are 100%
- Our steel and aluminum scraps, waste paper, plastic bottles, batteries and used
print cartridges are routinely collected and recycled.
We operate our manufacturing facilities in accordance with all necessary environmental permits, green commitment, approvals and operational
controls. We adhere to all applicable environmental laws and regulations and
strive to exceed the required levels of compliance wherever feasible.
GET IN TOUCH
If you would like more information about any of our products or services, please complete the enquiry form to contact us.
Please fill out this enquiry form in full and we will contact you to discuss your exhibition requirements in more detail.
General Sales firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern Sales: email@example.com
South West and Wales Sales: SWsales@nomadicdisplay.co.uk
Or if you prefer, simply call or email Nomadic Display on0208 326 firstname.lastname@example.org