Exhibition Management is key to having a successful show. Having an exhibition plan of how you manage your exhibition stand in advance ensures your team is well prepared.
Here are some tips that may help you plan ahead:
Display Stand Manning
- Put together a stand-manning schedule in advance so staff know exactly when they are expected to attend.
- Make sure you have the resources to cover their time out of the office.
- How many staff do you need on the stand?
- Rule of thumb is to allow 1 person per 5 square metres
- Possibly double this at busy times and half at quiet times.
- Stagger shifts around busier times
- Ensure there are managers available to back up core staff if activity on the stand suddenly increases